Inogen Inc (Inogen) is a medical device company that offers oxygen therapy technology solutions. The company offers products which include g2 portable oxygen concentrator system, g3 portable oxygen concentrator system, home oxygen concentrator and accessory items. Its products are used in both portable and stationary use. Inogen also offers rental services for its portable oxygen concentrators. The company's products are designed to free patients from heavy tanks, managing tank refills or being tethered to stationary systems. It sells its products through a network of distributors in Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Mexico the UAE, the US, France, Poland, Australia, and others. Inogen is headquartered in Goleta, California, the US.
Inogen Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2018: Inogen Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Nov 07, 2017: Inogen Announces Record Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 03, 2017: Inogen Announces Record Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jun 02, 2017: Inogen Secures Additional Facility to Support Direct-to-Consumer Sales Growth
May 09, 2017: Inogen Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Inogen Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Inogen Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Inogen Inc - Key Information
- Inogen Inc - Overview
- Inogen Inc - Key Employees
- Inogen Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Inogen Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Inogen Inc - Major Products and Services
- Inogen Inc - History
- Inogen Inc - Company Statement
- Inogen Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Inogen Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Inogen Inc - Business Description
- Inogen Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Inogen Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Inogen Inc - Strengths
- Inogen Inc - Weaknesses
- Inogen Inc - Opportunities
- Inogen Inc - Threats
- Inogen Inc - Key Competitors
- Inogen Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Inogen Inc, Key Information
- Inogen Inc, Key Ratios
- Inogen Inc, Share Data
- Inogen Inc, Major Products and Services
- Inogen Inc, History
- Inogen Inc, Key Employees
- Inogen Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Inogen Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Inogen Inc, Other Locations
- Inogen Inc, Subsidiaries
- Inogen Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Inogen Inc, Key Competitors
- Inogen Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Inogen Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Inogen Inc, Annual Ratios
- Inogen Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Inogen Inc, Performance Chart
- Inogen Inc, Ratio Charts