Indo-National Ltd (Indo-National), formerly Nippo Batteries Co Ltd is an energy equipment company that develops, manufactures and markets energy efficient batteries. The company produces, designs, and commercializes batteries and related products. It offers solar powered, rechargeable, and non-rechargeable solar cells. Indo-National also provides compact fluorescent lamps, batteries, torches, power stations, LED power backup products, LED torch lights, and emergency power systems, among others. The company operates through its factories located in Nellore and Tada, Andhra Pradesh, India. It sells its products through a network of distributors located across India. Indo-National is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Indo-National Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 26, 2016: Indo National appoints P Aditya Reddy as Joint MD
Mar 31, 2016: Indo National: Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Indo-National Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Indo-National Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Indo-National Ltd - Key Information
- Indo-National Ltd - Overview
- Indo-National Ltd - Key Employees
- Indo-National Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Indo-National Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Indo-National Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Indo-National Ltd - History
- Indo-National Ltd - Company Statement
- Indo-National Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Indo-National Ltd - Business Description
- Indo-National Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Indo-National Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Indo-National Ltd - Strengths
- Indo-National Ltd - Weaknesses
- Indo-National Ltd - Opportunities
- Indo-National Ltd - Threats
- Indo-National Ltd - Key Competitors
- Indo-National Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Indo-National Ltd, Key Information
- Indo-National Ltd, Key Ratios
- Indo-National Ltd, Share Data
- Indo-National Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Indo-National Ltd, History
- Indo-National Ltd, Key Employees
- Indo-National Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Indo-National Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Indo-National Ltd, Other Locations
- Indo-National Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Indo-National Ltd, Key Competitors
- Indo-National Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Indo-National Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Indo-National Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Indo-National Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Indo-National Ltd, Performance Chart
- Indo-National Ltd, Ratio Charts