InvitroCue Ltd (InvitroCue), formerly Bunuru Corporation Ltd is a provider of bio-analytic solutions. The company offers digital pathology services such as digitization, sample preparation, staining, computer aided diagnosis and consultation, telepathology, automated reporting and image archiving, among others. It offers cell-based services to pharmaceutical and cosmetics companies for ingredients, drugs, compounds and vaccine discovery. InvitroCue offers solutions in fields of in vitro drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic, in vitro toxicology and digital pathology. The company also offers image analytics services for liver disease applications. It has operations in Australia, Singapore and China. InvitroCue is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
InvitroCue Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 31, 2018: InvitroCue: Appendix 4C, Quarterly Business Update & Investor Calls
Jan 18, 2018: Invitrocue further validates its Onco-PDO technology platform through the successful growth of 14 liver cancer organoids
Sep 28, 2017: InvitroCue announces appointments to management team
Aug 29, 2017: IVQ receives award from Singapore government IP office
Jul 31, 2017: Invitrocue: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow Report and Business Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of InvitroCue Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of InvitroCue Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- InvitroCue Ltd - Key Information
- InvitroCue Ltd - Overview
- InvitroCue Ltd - Key Employees
- InvitroCue Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- InvitroCue Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- InvitroCue Ltd - Major Products and Services
- InvitroCue Ltd - History
- InvitroCue Ltd - Company Statement
- InvitroCue Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- InvitroCue Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- InvitroCue Ltd - Business Description
- InvitroCue Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- InvitroCue Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- InvitroCue Ltd - Strengths
- InvitroCue Ltd - Weaknesses
- InvitroCue Ltd - Opportunities
- InvitroCue Ltd - Threats
- InvitroCue Ltd - Key Competitors
- InvitroCue Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Information
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Ratios
- InvitroCue Ltd, Share Data
- InvitroCue Ltd, Major Products and Services
- InvitroCue Ltd, History
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Employees
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- InvitroCue Ltd, Other Locations
- InvitroCue Ltd, Subsidiaries
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- InvitroCue Ltd, Key Competitors
- InvitroCue Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- InvitroCue Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- InvitroCue Ltd, Annual Ratios
- InvitroCue Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- InvitroCue Ltd, Performance Chart
- InvitroCue Ltd, Ratio Charts