Invuity Inc (Invuity) is a medical technology company that offers visualization products for the less invasive surgical procedures. The company offers handhelds, retractors and drop-ins. Its handhelds products include saber frazier and saber yankauer. Invuity offers retractors such as breiten, eika, eikon, eipex, and eivector. Invuity also provides variety of programs for healthcare professionals and hospital administrators. The company’s products are used in orthopedic surgery, breast surgery, spine surgery, trauma, gynecology, general surgery and thyroid surgery. Invuity is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Invuity Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: Invuity Appoints Scott D. Flora As Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
Feb 13, 2018: Invuity Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Nov 21, 2017: Invuity Appoints Scott Flora to Board of Directors
Nov 07, 2017: Invuity Reports 2017 Third Quarter Financial Results
Oct 17, 2017: Invuity strengthens senior management with appointment of Chief Human Resources Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Invuity Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Invuity Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Invuity Inc - Key Information
- Invuity Inc - Overview
- Invuity Inc - Key Employees
- Invuity Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Invuity Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Invuity Inc - Major Products and Services
- Invuity Inc - History
- Invuity Inc - Company Statement
- Invuity Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Invuity Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Invuity Inc - Business Description
- Invuity Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Invuity Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Invuity Inc - Strengths
- Invuity Inc - Weaknesses
- Invuity Inc - Opportunities
- Invuity Inc - Threats
- Invuity Inc - Key Competitors
- Invuity Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Invuity Inc, Key Information
- Invuity Inc, Key Ratios
- Invuity Inc, Share Data
- Invuity Inc, Major Products and Services
- Invuity Inc, History
- Invuity Inc, Key Employees
- Invuity Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Invuity Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Invuity Inc, Other Locations
- Invuity Inc, Subsidiaries
- Invuity Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Invuity Inc, Key Competitors
- Invuity Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Invuity Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Invuity Inc, Annual Ratios
- Invuity Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Invuity Inc, Performance Chart
- Invuity Inc, Ratio Charts