JHL Biotech Inc (JHL Biotech) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and commercializes biologic medicines. The company offers cell line cloning, process development, and manufacturing capabilities and services to biopharmaceutical companies. It offers antibody cloning, monoclonal antibody manufacturability and protein engineering, cell line development, cell culture process development, purification process development, formulation development and analytical assays. JHL Biotech also provides full-service contract manufacturing solutions to its partners, from cell line development through commercial active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing requirements. The company operates through its research center in Hsinchu, Taiwan; commercial GMP facility in Wuhan, China. JHL Biotech is headquartered in Zhubei, Taiwan.
JHL Biotech Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2018: JHL Biotech Shareholders Vote to Voluntary Delist from Taiwan Exchange
Jan 01, 2018: JHL Biotech Welcomes New Chief Medical Officer, Rong Chen
Dec 11, 2017: JHL Announces Its Proposed Voluntary Delisting from Emerging Stock Market of Taipei Exchange
This comprehensive SWOT profile of JHL Biotech Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of JHL Biotech Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- JHL Biotech Inc - Key Information
- JHL Biotech Inc - Overview
- JHL Biotech Inc - Key Employees
- JHL Biotech Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- JHL Biotech Inc - Key Operational Heads
- JHL Biotech Inc - Major Products and Services
- JHL Biotech Inc - History
- JHL Biotech Inc - Company Statement
- JHL Biotech Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- JHL Biotech Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- JHL Biotech Inc - Business Description
- JHL Biotech Inc - Corporate Strategy
- JHL Biotech Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- JHL Biotech Inc - Strengths
- JHL Biotech Inc - Weaknesses
- JHL Biotech Inc - Opportunities
- JHL Biotech Inc - Threats
- JHL Biotech Inc - Key Competitors
- JHL Biotech Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Information
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Ratios
- JHL Biotech Inc, Share Data
- JHL Biotech Inc, Major Products and Services
- JHL Biotech Inc, History
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Employees
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Operational Heads
- JHL Biotech Inc, Other Locations
- JHL Biotech Inc, Subsidiaries
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- JHL Biotech Inc, Key Competitors
- JHL Biotech Inc, SWOT Analysis
- JHL Biotech Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- JHL Biotech Inc, Annual Ratios
- JHL Biotech Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- JHL Biotech Inc, Performance Chart
- JHL Biotech Inc, Ratio Charts