Lanka IOC PLC (LIOC), a subsidiary of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is oil and Gas Company that distributes petroleum products. The company's products include lubricants, fuels, bitumen, and bunkering products. Its fuels comprise industrial fuels and auto fuels. LIOC’s bitumen offer marine gas oil. The company's product bitumen is a common binder used in road construction and is principally obtained as a residual product in petroleum refineries. It offers services such as sanitary facilities, lab services, nitrogen gas, free air, super market, service station, ATM, credit card facilities, and corporate card facilities. LIOC is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Lanka IOC PLC Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2017: Sri Lanka Gets 40,000 Tonnes Of Petrol From UAE Amid Fuel Shortage
Nov 06, 2017: Sri Lanka Fuel Shortage To End On November 9
Oct 04, 2017: Sri Lanka Rejects Chinese Request For Local Fuel Sales
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lanka IOC PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lanka IOC PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Lanka IOC PLC - Key Information
- Lanka IOC PLC - Overview
- Lanka IOC PLC - Key Employees
- Lanka IOC PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Lanka IOC PLC - Key Operational Heads
- Lanka IOC PLC - Major Products and Services
- Lanka IOC PLC - History
- Lanka IOC PLC - Company Statement
- Lanka IOC PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Lanka IOC PLC - Business Description
- Lanka IOC PLC - Corporate Strategy
- Lanka IOC PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lanka IOC PLC - Strengths
- Lanka IOC PLC - Weaknesses
- Lanka IOC PLC - Opportunities
- Lanka IOC PLC - Threats
- Lanka IOC PLC - Key Competitors
- Lanka IOC PLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Lanka IOC PLC, Key Information
- Lanka IOC PLC, Key Ratios
- Lanka IOC PLC, Share Data
- Lanka IOC PLC, Major Products and Services
- Lanka IOC PLC, History
- Lanka IOC PLC, Key Employees
- Lanka IOC PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Lanka IOC PLC, Key Operational Heads
- Lanka IOC PLC, Other Locations
- Lanka IOC PLC, Subsidiaries
- Lanka IOC PLC, Key Competitors
- Lanka IOC PLC, SWOT Analysis
- Lanka IOC PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- Lanka IOC PLC, Annual Ratios
- Lanka IOC PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Lanka IOC PLC, Performance Chart
- Lanka IOC PLC, Ratio Charts