Lyka Labs Ltd (Lyka Labs) is a developer and manufacturer of pharmaceutical formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company offers development of various formulations which include lyophilized injections, differentiated dermatological formulation, dry powder injections, and others. It also offers manufacturing services to wide range of pharmaceutical companies. Lyka Labs offers formulation development programs such as product and process optimization, analytical method development, analytical method validation, evaluation and techno-marketing studies, and technology transfer programs. The company markets its products in Romania, Sudan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Combodia, Costa Rica and others. It operates manufacturing facilities in Ankleshwar and Tarapur. Lyka Labs is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Lyka Labs Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 08, 2017: Lyka Labs Announces Resignation of Independent Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lyka Labs Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lyka Labs Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Key Information
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Overview
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Key Employees
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Lyka Labs Ltd - History
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Company Statement
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Business Description
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Lyka Labs Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Strengths
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Weaknesses
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Opportunities
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Threats
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Key Competitors
- Lyka Labs Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Information
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Ratios
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Share Data
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Lyka Labs Ltd, History
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Employees
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Other Locations
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Key Competitors
- Lyka Labs Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Performance Chart
- Lyka Labs Ltd, Ratio Charts