HemaCare Corp (HemaCare) is a provider of biological blood products and services. The company offers primary blood cells and tissues derived from normal and mobilized peripheral blood, bone marrow and cord blood. It spans its expertise in isolations, custom cell collections and testing of primary cells for research use. HemaCare offers apheresis collection services to industry and academic organizations for clinical trials from phase I through phase III preclinical research and clinical cell therapy applications. The company also offers consulting services in personnel training, SOP development, and quality and regulatory compliance. HemaCare is headquartered in Van Nuys, California, the US.
HemaCare Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 06, 2018: HemaCare and Charles River Laboratories Announce Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Drug Discovery and Development
Sep 12, 2017: HemaCare Plays Mission Critical Role in Global Cellular Therapy Development
Aug 23, 2017: HemaCare Will Attend Annual CAR-TCR Conference in Boston
Aug 21, 2017: HemaCare Reports Strong First Half 2017 Results
Jul 24, 2017: HemaCare Signs Long Term Lease for Facility Relocation and Expansion
This comprehensive SWOT profile of HemaCare Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of HemaCare Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- HemaCare Corp - Key Information
- HemaCare Corp - Overview
- HemaCare Corp - Key Employees
- HemaCare Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- HemaCare Corp - Key Operational Heads
- HemaCare Corp - Major Products and Services
- HemaCare Corp - History
- HemaCare Corp - Company Statement
- HemaCare Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- HemaCare Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- HemaCare Corp - Business Description
- HemaCare Corp - Corporate Strategy
- HemaCare Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HemaCare Corp - Strengths
- HemaCare Corp - Weaknesses
- HemaCare Corp - Opportunities
- HemaCare Corp - Threats
- HemaCare Corp - Key Competitors
- HemaCare Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- HemaCare Corp, Key Information
- HemaCare Corp, Key Ratios
- HemaCare Corp, Share Data
- HemaCare Corp, Major Products and Services
- HemaCare Corp, History
- HemaCare Corp, Key Employees
- HemaCare Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- HemaCare Corp, Key Operational Heads
- HemaCare Corp, Other Locations
- HemaCare Corp, Subsidiaries
- HemaCare Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- HemaCare Corp, Key Competitors
- HemaCare Corp, SWOT Analysis
- HemaCare Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- HemaCare Corp, Annual Ratios
- HemaCare Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- HemaCare Corp, Performance Chart
- HemaCare Corp, Ratio Charts