Immersion Corp (Immersion) is a medical technology company that offers haptic technologies. The company offers TouchSense haptic enabling kits and TouchSense software development kits. It also provides Software, SDKs, Use cases, tools and reference design systems. Immersion offers design guides, consumer research, UX services, integration and engineering assistance services. The company provides playback control, tools and support, broad coverage, and other services. It caters to mobile advertising, mobile gaming, mobile video, wearable, PC, console, VR gaming and other markets. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in the US. Immersion is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Immersion Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 07, 2017: Immersion and Perception Collaborate to Bring Haptics to Human Machine Interfaces, Content
Sep 07, 2016: Immersion names Nancy Erba as chief financial officer
Aug 04, 2016: Immersion reports second quarter 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Immersion Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Immersion Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Immersion Corp - Key Information
- Immersion Corp - Overview
- Immersion Corp - Key Employees
- Immersion Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Immersion Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Immersion Corp - Major Products and Services
- Immersion Corp - History
- Immersion Corp - Company Statement
- Immersion Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Immersion Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Immersion Corp - Business Description
- Immersion Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Immersion Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Immersion Corp - Strengths
- Immersion Corp - Weaknesses
- Immersion Corp - Opportunities
- Immersion Corp - Threats
- Immersion Corp - Key Competitors
- Immersion Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Immersion Corp, Key Information
- Immersion Corp, Key Ratios
- Immersion Corp, Share Data
- Immersion Corp, Major Products and Services
- Immersion Corp, History
- Immersion Corp, Key Employees
- Immersion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Immersion Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Immersion Corp, Other Locations
- Immersion Corp, Subsidiaries
- Immersion Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Immersion Corp, Key Competitors
- Immersion Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Immersion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Immersion Corp, Annual Ratios
- Immersion Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Immersion Corp, Performance Chart
- Immersion Corp, Ratio Charts