Internap Corp (Internap), formerly Internap Network Services Corp is an information technology company that offers internet infrastructure solutions. The company provides bare-metal cloud, hosting and colocation services. Its collocation services include power, interconnection, environmental controls, monitoring and security among others. Internap provides internet protocol services including IP routing hardware and software platform, content delivery network services, managed internet route optimizer controller and others. It also provides managed servers, managed storage, managed security, backup and other managed services. The company caters financial, healthcare tech, ad-technology, ecommerce, online gaming and online education and other industries. It has its presence in the US, Japan and England. Internap is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Internap Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: INAP reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 03, 2017: INAP reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Nov 03, 2016: Internap reports third quarter 2016 financial results
Sep 13, 2016: Internap Network Services appoints new CEO
May 05, 2016: Internap Reports Strong Year-Over-Year Adjusted EBITDA Growth and Adjusted EBITDA Margin Expansion
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Internap Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Internap Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Internap Corp - Key Information
- Internap Corp - Overview
- Internap Corp - Key Employees
- Internap Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Internap Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Internap Corp - Major Products and Services
- Internap Corp - History
- Internap Corp - Company Statement
- Internap Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Internap Corp - Business Description
- Internap Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Internap Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Internap Corp - Strengths
- Internap Corp - Weaknesses
- Internap Corp - Opportunities
- Internap Corp - Threats
- Internap Corp - Key Competitors
- Internap Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Internap Corp, Key Information
- Internap Corp, Key Ratios
- Internap Corp, Share Data
- Internap Corp, Major Products and Services
- Internap Corp, History
- Internap Corp, Key Employees
- Internap Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Internap Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Internap Corp, Other Locations
- Internap Corp, Subsidiaries
- Internap Corp, Key Competitors
- Internap Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Internap Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Internap Corp, Annual Ratios
- Internap Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Internap Corp, Performance Chart
- Internap Corp, Ratio Charts