Sosei Group Corp (Sosei) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes drugs. The company’s products comprise NorLevo, NVA237, QVA149 and SO-1105. Its NorLevo product is an oral emergency contraceptive and SO-1105 is an antifungal agent, administered as a muco-adhesive buccal tablet for the treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis in immunocompromised patients. Sosei’s NVA237 is a long acting bronchodilator for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The company provides treatment of Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, migraine, addiction, metabolic disease, and other indications. It has presence in Asia, Europe and North American pharmaceutical markets. Sosei is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Sosei Group Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 02, 2018: Sosei Announces Restatements of Previously Issued Quarterly and Full Year Accounts
Jan 19, 2018: Sosei Group Announces Resignation Of Fiona Marshall As Chief Scientific Officer
Jan 19, 2018: Changes in Executive Management at Sosei
Jan 10, 2018: Imperial partners with Heptares to search for new gut drugs
Nov 09, 2017: Sosei Group: Consolidated Financial Results for the Second Period FY2017 (IFRS)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sosei Group Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sosei Group Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Sosei Group Corp - Key Information
- Sosei Group Corp - Overview
- Sosei Group Corp - Key Employees
- Sosei Group Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Sosei Group Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Sosei Group Corp - Major Products and Services
- Sosei Group Corp - History
- Sosei Group Corp - Company Statement
- Sosei Group Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Sosei Group Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Sosei Group Corp - Business Description
- Sosei Group Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Sosei Group Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sosei Group Corp - Strengths
- Sosei Group Corp - Weaknesses
- Sosei Group Corp - Opportunities
- Sosei Group Corp - Threats
- Sosei Group Corp - Key Competitors
- Sosei Group Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Information
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Ratios
- Sosei Group Corp, Share Data
- Sosei Group Corp, Major Products and Services
- Sosei Group Corp, History
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Employees
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Sosei Group Corp, Other Locations
- Sosei Group Corp, Subsidiaries
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Sosei Group Corp, Key Competitors
- Sosei Group Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Sosei Group Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Sosei Group Corp, Annual Ratios
- Sosei Group Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Sosei Group Corp, Performance Chart
- Sosei Group Corp, Ratio Charts