Spineway SAS (Spineway) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and commercializes surgical implants and instruments. The company offers a wide range of cervical, thoraco-lumbar, mini invasive products and other bio materials. Its cervical products include ayers rock and blue mountain; and thoraco-lumbar products comprise mont blanc degenerative, mont blanc deformity, mont blanc baby, twin peaks and kili. Spineway also offers mini invasive surgical instrument rift; and other bio-materials such as neve and sonora. The company serves both adults and infants suffering from spinal injury. The company markets spinal implants and surgical instruments throughout the world for treating spinal disorders such as scoliosis. Spineway is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Spineway SAS Key Recent Developments
Jan 17, 2018: SPINEWAY : 2017 was an historic year: EUR9.1M (+97%)
Nov 22, 2017: Spineway: Implementation Of The Skyway 2018 Plan
Nov 07, 2017: Joseph Brigneaud nominated to Spineway's Board of Directors
Oct 23, 2017: SPINEWAY: 1st Half of 2017 - nine-month sales revenue of €7.4M (+125%)
Jul 18, 2017: Spineway: Confirmed growth Revenue for the first half of 2017: €6M (+146%)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Spineway SAS provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Spineway SAS including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Spineway SAS - Key Information
- Spineway SAS - Overview
- Spineway SAS - Key Employees
- Spineway SAS - Key Employee Biographies
- Spineway SAS - Key Operational Heads
- Spineway SAS - Major Products and Services
- Spineway SAS - History
- Spineway SAS - Company Statement
- Spineway SAS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Spineway SAS - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Spineway SAS - Business Description
- Spineway SAS - Corporate Strategy
- Spineway SAS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Spineway SAS - Strengths
- Spineway SAS - Weaknesses
- Spineway SAS - Opportunities
- Spineway SAS - Threats
- Spineway SAS - Key Competitors
- Spineway SAS - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Spineway SAS, Key Information
- Spineway SAS, Key Ratios
- Spineway SAS, Share Data
- Spineway SAS, Major Products and Services
- Spineway SAS, History
- Spineway SAS, Key Employees
- Spineway SAS, Key Employee Biographies
- Spineway SAS, Key Operational Heads
- Spineway SAS, Other Locations
- Spineway SAS, Subsidiaries
- Spineway SAS, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Spineway SAS, Key Competitors
- Spineway SAS, SWOT Analysis
- Spineway SAS, Ratios based on current share price
- Spineway SAS, Annual Ratios
- Spineway SAS, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Spineway SAS, Performance Chart
- Spineway SAS, Ratio Charts