Polaris Ltd (Polaris) is a telecommunication company that offers distribution and marketing of smart mobile devices and lifestyle electronics, and and related services and accessories. The company provides joint venture opportunities in marketing of wholesale of mobile communications and e-commerce lifestyle products. It also operates outlets of major telecoms providers, and sells their products and services. Polaris offers after-sales supports. The company is a distributor of Huawei products in Singapore. It markets its products in Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, and others. Polaris is headquartered in Singapore.
Polaris Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 27, 2016: VirtusaPolaris recognized in the 2016 IDC financial insights FinTech rankings
Sep 26, 2016: VirtusaPolaris named a star performer in Everest group peak matrix for application outsourcing in global banking services
Sep 22, 2016: NelsonHall report recognizes VirtusaPolaris as a leader in software testing services
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polaris Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polaris Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Polaris Ltd - Key Information
- Polaris Ltd - Overview
- Polaris Ltd - Key Employees
- Polaris Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Polaris Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Polaris Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Polaris Ltd - History
- Polaris Ltd - Company Statement
- Polaris Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Polaris Ltd - Business Description
- Polaris Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Polaris Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Polaris Ltd - Strengths
- Polaris Ltd - Weaknesses
- Polaris Ltd - Opportunities
- Polaris Ltd - Threats
- Polaris Ltd - Key Competitors
- Polaris Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Polaris Ltd, Key Information
- Polaris Ltd, Key Ratios
- Polaris Ltd, Share Data
- Polaris Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Polaris Ltd, History
- Polaris Ltd, Key Employees
- Polaris Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Polaris Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Polaris Ltd, Other Locations
- Polaris Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Polaris Ltd, Key Competitors
- Polaris Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Polaris Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Polaris Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Polaris Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Polaris Ltd, Performance Chart
- Polaris Ltd, Ratio Charts