Jacada Ltd (Jacada), a subsidiary of Israel Growth Partners is a technology company that offers customer experience management and robotic process optimization solutions . The company provides agent empowerment and productivity products such as Jacada workspace agent desktop, Jacada agent scripting and Jacada advisor. It provides Jacada Visual IVR that enables mobile self-service sessions through smart phones, tablets, and other smart devices. Jacada offers consulting services, education services, support services, and business process assessment. It caters to industries such as banking, retail, healthcare, insurance, telecommunication and utilities. The company has operations in Germany, Israel, the UK, and the US. Jacada is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel.
Jacada Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2017: Jacada appoints new CEO- Yochai Rozenblat
Jun 06, 2017: Jacada wins Best New Technology Solution award from ICMI
Jun 06, 2017: Jacada wins ICMI best new technology solution award
May 31, 2017: Jacada wins 2017 Digital Self-Service Innovation award from UK National Innovation Awards
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Jacada Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Jacada Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Jacada Ltd - Key Information
- Jacada Ltd - Overview
- Jacada Ltd - Key Employees
- Jacada Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Jacada Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Jacada Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Jacada Ltd - History
- Jacada Ltd - Company Statement
- Jacada Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Jacada Ltd - Business Description
- Jacada Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Jacada Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Jacada Ltd - Strengths
- Jacada Ltd - Weaknesses
- Jacada Ltd - Opportunities
- Jacada Ltd - Threats
- Jacada Ltd - Key Competitors
- Jacada Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Jacada Ltd, Key Information
- Jacada Ltd, Key Ratios
- Jacada Ltd, Share Data
- Jacada Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Jacada Ltd, History
- Jacada Ltd, Key Employees
- Jacada Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Jacada Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Jacada Ltd, Other Locations
- Jacada Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Jacada Ltd, Key Competitors
- Jacada Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Jacada Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Jacada Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Jacada Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Jacada Ltd, Performance Chart
- Jacada Ltd, Ratio Charts