Debt Resolve Inc (Debt Resolve) is a technology company that offers cloud-based software and services. The company develops and markets patent-based web collection technologies. It provides solutions for non-payment of bills, debts, damages and other financial disputes. Debt Resolve also offers DR settle systems, DR prevent and DR collect products. The company’s DR settle system offers online collections tool that offers the settlement and collection of defaulted, delinquent and other consumer debt. It serves banking, non-bank finance, debt buyer, receivables management, utility and healthcare industries. The company serves its clients across the US. Debt Resolve is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
Debt Resolve Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2017: Debt Resolve adds Dino DeAngelis to Board of Directors
Mar 16, 2017: Debt Resolve reports Q4 revenue of over $2.1 million and operating income in Q4
Apr 25, 2016: Debt Resolve announces CEO Stan Freimuth stepping down
Feb 05, 2016: Debt Resolve names Bruce Bellmare Chief Operating Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Debt Resolve Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Debt Resolve Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Debt Resolve Inc - Key Information
- Debt Resolve Inc - Overview
- Debt Resolve Inc - Key Employees
- Debt Resolve Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Debt Resolve Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Debt Resolve Inc - Major Products and Services
- Debt Resolve Inc - History
- Debt Resolve Inc - Company Statement
- Debt Resolve Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Debt Resolve Inc - Business Description
- Debt Resolve Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Debt Resolve Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Debt Resolve Inc - Strengths
- Debt Resolve Inc - Weaknesses
- Debt Resolve Inc - Opportunities
- Debt Resolve Inc - Threats
- Debt Resolve Inc - Key Competitors
- Debt Resolve Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Debt Resolve Inc, Key Information
- Debt Resolve Inc, Key Ratios
- Debt Resolve Inc, Share Data
- Debt Resolve Inc, Major Products and Services
- Debt Resolve Inc, History
- Debt Resolve Inc, Key Employees
- Debt Resolve Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Debt Resolve Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Debt Resolve Inc, Other Locations
- Debt Resolve Inc, Subsidiaries
- Debt Resolve Inc, Key Competitors
- Debt Resolve Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Debt Resolve Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Debt Resolve Inc, Annual Ratios
- Debt Resolve Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Debt Resolve Inc, Performance Chart
- Debt Resolve Inc, Ratio Charts