Goldis Berhad (Goldis), formerly Gold IS Berhad is an investment holding company that offers general business services. The company's activities include property investment and management, owner and operator of malls, hotel operations, property development, construction, information and communication technology services, the provision of engineering services for water treatment plants and related services, education, investment holding and management of a real estate investment trust. It also has private equity investments in Malaysia and China and through its subsidiaries. The company has presence in Asia, Australia, America and Europe. Goldis is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Goldis Berhad Key Recent Developments
Apr 08, 2016: Goldis Berhad announces Re-Designation of Tan Lei Cheng from Chief Executive Officer to Non Independent and Non Executive Chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Goldis Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Goldis Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Goldis Berhad - Key Information
- Goldis Berhad - Overview
- Goldis Berhad - Key Employees
- Goldis Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Goldis Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- Goldis Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Goldis Berhad - History
- Goldis Berhad - Company Statement
- Goldis Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Goldis Berhad - Business Description
- Goldis Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- Goldis Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Goldis Berhad - Strengths
- Goldis Berhad - Weaknesses
- Goldis Berhad - Opportunities
- Goldis Berhad - Threats
- Goldis Berhad - Key Competitors
- Goldis Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Goldis Berhad, Key Information
- Goldis Berhad, Key Ratios
- Goldis Berhad, Share Data
- Goldis Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Goldis Berhad, History
- Goldis Berhad, Key Employees
- Goldis Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Goldis Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- Goldis Berhad, Other Locations
- Goldis Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Goldis Berhad, Key Competitors
- Goldis Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- Goldis Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Goldis Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Goldis Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Goldis Berhad, Performance Chart
- Goldis Berhad, Ratio Charts