Best SA (Best), formerly BEST Przedsiebiorstwo Handlowe SA is a debt collection service provider that offers debt management services. The company offers debt recovery services, monitoring of arrears such as e-mail, telephone, sms, written admonition, seal preventive; skip tracing, recovering the phone advanced and initial, recovery of direct debt, and economic interviews. It also provides debt restructuring by entering into settlements and agreements, and conducting enforcement and judicial services. Best manages securitised assets of securitisation funds. The company offers debt recovery services for third parties such as banks, telecommunication operators, borrowing companies, power companies, and other mass service providers. Best is headquartered in Gdynia, Poland.
Best SA Key Recent Developments
May 18, 2017: BEST Group reports Q1 2017 results
Nov 24, 2016: BEST receives 2016 CESSIO Investor Laurel award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Best SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Best SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Best SA - Key Information
- Best SA - Overview
- Best SA - Key Employees
- Best SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Best SA - Key Operational Heads
- Best SA - Major Products and Services
- Best SA - History
- Best SA - Company Statement
- Best SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Best SA - Business Description
- Best SA - Corporate Strategy
- Best SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Best SA - Strengths
- Best SA - Weaknesses
- Best SA - Opportunities
- Best SA - Threats
- Best SA - Key Competitors
- Best SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Best SA, Key Information
- Best SA, Key Ratios
- Best SA, Share Data
- Best SA, Major Products and Services
- Best SA, History
- Best SA, Key Employees
- Best SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Best SA, Key Operational Heads
- Best SA, Other Locations
- Best SA, Subsidiaries
- Best SA, Key Competitors
- Best SA, SWOT Analysis
- Best SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Best SA, Annual Ratios
- Best SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Best SA, Performance Chart
- Best SA, Ratio Charts