Thor Mining Plc (Thor Mining) is a mining and mineral exploration and development company that acquires, explores and develops gold, tungsten and molybdenum properties. The company’s projects include Molyhil Tungsten and Molybdenum, Spring Hill Gold, Dundas Gold project, and Pilot Mountain Tungsten Project. Its Molyhil Tungsten and Molybdenum project is located in north-east of Alice Springs. Thor Mining's Spring Hill Gold project is situated in the south-east of Darwin. The company’s Dundas Gold project is located in east-south-east of Norseman in Western Australia. It operates in the US, the UK, and Australia. Thor Mining is headquartered in London, the UK.
Thor Mining Plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: Thor announces update on Pilot Mountain tungsten project in Nevada US
Feb 22, 2018: Thor announces Kapunda copper project update
Feb 12, 2018: Thor Announces Substantial Copper Resource - Kapunda Project, South Australia
Feb 01, 2018: Thor Mining releases quarterly report from October to December 2017
Jan 15, 2018: Thor Mining announces progress update on Molyhil tungsten/molybdenum mine
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Thor Mining Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Thor Mining Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Thor Mining Plc - Key Information
- Thor Mining Plc - Overview
- Thor Mining Plc - Key Employees
- Thor Mining Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Thor Mining Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Thor Mining Plc - Major Products and Services
- Thor Mining Plc - History
- Thor Mining Plc - Company Statement
- Thor Mining Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Thor Mining Plc - Business Description
- Thor Mining Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Thor Mining Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Thor Mining Plc - Strengths
- Thor Mining Plc - Weaknesses
- Thor Mining Plc - Opportunities
- Thor Mining Plc - Threats
- Thor Mining Plc - Key Competitors
- Thor Mining Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Thor Mining Plc, Key Information
- Thor Mining Plc, Key Ratios
- Thor Mining Plc, Share Data
- Thor Mining Plc, Major Products and Services
- Thor Mining Plc, History
- Thor Mining Plc, Key Employees
- Thor Mining Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Thor Mining Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Thor Mining Plc, Other Locations
- Thor Mining Plc, Subsidiaries
- Thor Mining Plc, Key Competitors
- Thor Mining Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Thor Mining Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Thor Mining Plc, Annual Ratios
- Thor Mining Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Thor Mining Plc, Performance Chart
- Thor Mining Plc, Ratio Charts