Ceva Inc (CEVA) is a technology company that offers licenses of DSP cores and platform solutions for mobile, digital home and networking markets. The company offers connectivity platforms, development environment products and DSP cores. Its products include CEVA-X1, CEVA-X2, CEVA-DRAGONFLY-NB1, CEVA-XC12, CEVA-XC4500, CEVA-XC323, CEVA-XC5, and others. CEVA’s development environment products include application developer kit, multimedia framework, hardware tools, software tools, and system modeling. The company partners with semiconductor companies and OEMs to create connected devices for various markets. It has presence in China, Ireland, Israel, Japan, France, Hong Kong, Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, and the US. CEVA is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Ceva Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: CEVA, announces third quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 03, 2017: CEVA announces second quarter 2017 financial results
May 04, 2017: CEVA Q1 net income increases
Apr 19, 2017: CEVA appoints vice president of marketing and corporate development
Feb 01, 2017: CEVA Q4 net income increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ceva Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ceva Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ceva Inc - Key Information
- Ceva Inc - Overview
- Ceva Inc - Key Employees
- Ceva Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Ceva Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Ceva Inc - Major Products and Services
- Ceva Inc - History
- Ceva Inc - Company Statement
- Ceva Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ceva Inc - Business Description
- Ceva Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Ceva Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ceva Inc - Strengths
- Ceva Inc - Weaknesses
- Ceva Inc - Opportunities
- Ceva Inc - Threats
- Ceva Inc - Key Competitors
- Ceva Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Ceva Inc, Key Information
- Ceva Inc, Key Ratios
- Ceva Inc, Share Data
- Ceva Inc, Major Products and Services
- Ceva Inc, History
- Ceva Inc, Key Employees
- Ceva Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Ceva Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Ceva Inc, Other Locations
- Ceva Inc, Subsidiaries
- Ceva Inc, Key Competitors
- Ceva Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Ceva Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Ceva Inc, Annual Ratios
- Ceva Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ceva Inc, Performance Chart
- Ceva Inc, Ratio Charts