Kore Potash Ltd (Kore Potash), formerly Elemental Minerals Ltd is a minerals exploration and mining company that offers mineral exploration and development services. The company provides development of potash project in the Republic of Congo and operates an exploration project in Australia. It also owns and operates Sintoukola Potash Project on the coastal plain and offers drilling contracts. Kore Potash' Kola Project is a sylvinite deposit for which pre-feasibility study has proven the probable reserves of sylvinite ore. The company serves potash to Brazilian and Asian fertilizer markets. Kore Potash is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Kore Potash Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 22, 2016: Elemental Minerals announces resignation and appointment of Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kore Potash Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kore Potash Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kore Potash Ltd - Key Information
- Kore Potash Ltd - Overview
- Kore Potash Ltd - Key Employees
- Kore Potash Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Kore Potash Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Kore Potash Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Kore Potash Ltd - History
- Kore Potash Ltd - Company Statement
- Kore Potash Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kore Potash Ltd - Business Description
- Kore Potash Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Kore Potash Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kore Potash Ltd - Strengths
- Kore Potash Ltd - Weaknesses
- Kore Potash Ltd - Opportunities
- Kore Potash Ltd - Threats
- Kore Potash Ltd - Key Competitors
- Kore Potash Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Kore Potash Ltd, Key Information
- Kore Potash Ltd, Key Ratios
- Kore Potash Ltd, Share Data
- Kore Potash Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Kore Potash Ltd, History
- Kore Potash Ltd, Key Employees
- Kore Potash Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Kore Potash Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Kore Potash Ltd, Other Locations
- Kore Potash Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Kore Potash Ltd, Key Competitors
- Kore Potash Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Kore Potash Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Kore Potash Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Kore Potash Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kore Potash Ltd, Performance Chart
- Kore Potash Ltd, Ratio Charts