DMCI Holdings Inc (DMCIHI) is a holding company that provides construction and engineering services. The company operates through its business segments including construction, residential development, mining (coal and nickel), power, and water services. Its construction segment offers general construction, infrastructure construction, and civil engineering services. DMCIHI constructs and develops multi-storey hotels and condominiums, irrigation dams, bridges, power transmission lines, industrial plants, theaters, and large commercial complexes. The company's residential development segment invests in infrastructure and real estate project development activities. The company explores, extracts and develops coal mines, and offers water and wastewater services through its subsidiaries. Its key projects include Tacloban Coca Cola Plant and Bacnotan Cement Plant. The company has operations in the Philippines, Spain, the UK and the Netherlands, among others. DMCIHI is headquartered in Makati, the Philippines.
DMCI Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2016: DMCI Mining lays off over 300 workers
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DMCI Holdings Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DMCI Holdings Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Key Information
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Overview
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Key Operational Heads
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- DMCI Holdings Inc - History
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Company Statement
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Business Description
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
- DMCI Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Strengths
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Threats
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
- DMCI Holdings Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Key Information
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Key Ratios
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Share Data
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- DMCI Holdings Inc, History
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Key Operational Heads
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Other Locations
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
- DMCI Holdings Inc, SWOT Analysis
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Performance Chart
- DMCI Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts