Bank of Beirut SAL (Bank of Beirut) is a bank that offers personal and business banking products and services. The company provides personal banking products such as checking accounts, savings accounts, wedding account, premium club, gold club, cash-back loyalty programs, bancassurance, credit and debit card, and loans, among others. Its business banking division offers corporate solutions, investing and trading, trade and project finance, visa business credit cards and small business loans. Bank of Beirut provides digital banking services, which include online banking, mobile banking, payment and transfers, credit card payments, instacash, and others. The company operates in Australia, Cyprus, Germany, Oman, and the UK. Bank of Beirut is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.
Bank of Beirut SAL Key Recent Developments
Dec 14, 2016: Bank of Beirut wins three awards at 2016 Banker Middle East Product Awards competition
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bank of Beirut SAL provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bank of Beirut SAL including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Key Information
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Overview
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Key Employees
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Key Employee Biographies
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Key Operational Heads
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Major Products and Services
- Bank of Beirut SAL - History
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Company Statement
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Business Description
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Corporate Strategy
- Bank of Beirut SAL - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Strengths
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Weaknesses
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Opportunities
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Threats
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Key Competitors
- Bank of Beirut SAL - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Key Information
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Key Ratios
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Share Data
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Major Products and Services
- Bank of Beirut SAL, History
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Key Employees
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Key Employee Biographies
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Key Operational Heads
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Other Locations
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Subsidiaries
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Key Competitors
- Bank of Beirut SAL, SWOT Analysis
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Ratios based on current share price
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Annual Ratios
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Performance Chart
- Bank of Beirut SAL, Ratio Charts