Formycon AG (Formycon) formerly Nanohale AG is a biopharmaceutical company that develops biosimilar drugs. The company offers biopharmaceutical imitation products for global recovery. It develops FYB201, used in the treatment of ophthalmology disorders. Formycon has facilities for protein characterization, formulation development, drug delivery technologies, pharmaceutical process development, drug production for preclinical studies and analytical services. The company also provides monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer. It provides external preclinical and clinical testing services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Formycon is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Formycon AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 27, 2017: Formycon Reports Operating and Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2017
Nov 16, 2017: Formycon Sets Course for the Future and Confirms Management Board Members until mid-2022
Sep 29, 2017: Formycon Reports Financial and Operating Results for the First Half Year of 2017
May 30, 2017: Formycon Publishes Figures for the First Quarter of 2017
May 03, 2017: Formycon With Successful 2016 Financial Year
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Formycon AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Formycon AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Formycon AG - Key Information
- Formycon AG - Overview
- Formycon AG - Key Employees
- Formycon AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Formycon AG - Key Operational Heads
- Formycon AG - Major Products and Services
- Formycon AG - History
- Formycon AG - Company Statement
- Formycon AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Formycon AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Formycon AG - Business Description
- Formycon AG - Corporate Strategy
- Formycon AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Formycon AG - Strengths
- Formycon AG - Weaknesses
- Formycon AG - Opportunities
- Formycon AG - Threats
- Formycon AG - Key Competitors
- Formycon AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Formycon AG, Key Information
- Formycon AG, Key Ratios
- Formycon AG, Share Data
- Formycon AG, Major Products and Services
- Formycon AG, History
- Formycon AG, Key Employees
- Formycon AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Formycon AG, Key Operational Heads
- Formycon AG, Other Locations
- Formycon AG, Subsidiaries
- Formycon AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Formycon AG, Key Competitors
- Formycon AG, SWOT Analysis
- Formycon AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Formycon AG, Annual Ratios
- Formycon AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Formycon AG, Performance Chart
- Formycon AG, Ratio Charts