GeneNews Ltd (GeneNews) is a cancer solution providing company that offers molecular diagnostic products. The company develops and commercializes diagnostics and personalized medicine for cancer and other chronic diseases. Its Sentinel Principle is a novel approach to identifying biomarkers of body state using blood. GeneNews offers biomarkers for detect disease, stage diseases, monitor and progression and determine treatment, among others. The company’s Sentinel Principle is used in early diagnosis, determining stage of disease, identifying responders, monitoring progression and effects of treatment, and monitoring treatment compliance, among others. It provides screening tests in areas such as colon cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer, among others. GeneNews is headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
GeneNews Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 15, 2017: GeneNews Announces Q3-2017 Financial Results & Provides Progress Update
Aug 15, 2017: GeneNews Announces Q2-2017 Financial Results & Provides Progress Update
Jun 30, 2017: GeneNews Announces Election of Directors
May 11, 2017: GeneNews Announces Q1-2017 Financial Results & Provides Progress Update
Apr 03, 2017: GeneNews Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GeneNews Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GeneNews Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GeneNews Ltd - Key Information
- GeneNews Ltd - Overview
- GeneNews Ltd - Key Employees
- GeneNews Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- GeneNews Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- GeneNews Ltd - Major Products and Services
- GeneNews Ltd - History
- GeneNews Ltd - Company Statement
- GeneNews Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- GeneNews Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GeneNews Ltd - Business Description
- GeneNews Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- GeneNews Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GeneNews Ltd - Strengths
- GeneNews Ltd - Weaknesses
- GeneNews Ltd - Opportunities
- GeneNews Ltd - Threats
- GeneNews Ltd - Key Competitors
- GeneNews Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Information
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Ratios
- GeneNews Ltd, Share Data
- GeneNews Ltd, Major Products and Services
- GeneNews Ltd, History
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Employees
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- GeneNews Ltd, Other Locations
- GeneNews Ltd, Subsidiaries
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- GeneNews Ltd, Key Competitors
- GeneNews Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- GeneNews Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- GeneNews Ltd, Annual Ratios
- GeneNews Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GeneNews Ltd, Performance Chart
- GeneNews Ltd, Ratio Charts