Eneva SA (Eneva), formerly MPX Energia SA, is a diversified energy company. The company offers power generation, energy commercialization, and exploration and production of hydrocarbons and natural gas. It owns onshore natural gas blocks in the Parnaiba Basin. Eneva operates natural gas generation plants in Parnaiba Thermoelectric Complex. The company also operates exploration and production blocks. It concentrates on investment in research and development of technologies for carbon sequestration. The company develops and operates solar plants, natural gas plants, coal plants and power plants. Eneva is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Eneva SA Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2016: ENEVA reports record EBITDA and Free Cash Flow results
Aug 03, 2016: Parnaiba Natural Gas Extracts First Gas Of Phase II Of White Hawk
May 13, 2016: Eneva registers adjusted EBTIDA of R$ 108 million in the 1Q16
Mar 28, 2016: Eneva Enters Into Agreements With Parnaiba Gas Natural’s (PGN) Shareholders
Jan 19, 2016: Jose Drummond elected new ENEVA CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eneva SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eneva SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Eneva SA - Key Information
- Eneva SA - Overview
- Eneva SA - Key Employees
- Eneva SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Eneva SA - Key Operational Heads
- Eneva SA - Major Products and Services
- Eneva SA - History
- Eneva SA - Company Statement
- Eneva SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Eneva SA - Business Description
- Eneva SA - Corporate Strategy
- Eneva SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Eneva SA - Strengths
- Eneva SA - Weaknesses
- Eneva SA - Opportunities
- Eneva SA - Threats
- Eneva SA - Key Competitors
- Eneva SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Eneva SA, Key Information
- Eneva SA, Key Ratios
- Eneva SA, Share Data
- Eneva SA, Major Products and Services
- Eneva SA, History
- Eneva SA, Key Employees
- Eneva SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Eneva SA, Key Operational Heads
- Eneva SA, Other Locations
- Eneva SA, Subsidiaries
- Eneva SA, Key Competitors
- Eneva SA, SWOT Analysis
- Eneva SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Eneva SA, Annual Ratios
- Eneva SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Eneva SA, Performance Chart
- Eneva SA, Ratio Charts