ENGlobal Corp (ENGlobal) is an oilfield services company that offers oil and gas automation solutions. The company's services include automation integration, engineering and construction, subsea controls and integration, and automation engineering and design services. It provides its engineering and construction for government, power generation, alternative energy, pulp and paper, upstream, synthetic gas, and other industries. ENGlobal's automation integration solutions comprise power solutions, analytical monitoring and maintenance, industrial HVAC, management of control systems, hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and others. The company has its operations in Colorado, Texas, Alabama and Oklahoma, the US. ENGlobal is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
ENGlobal Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: ENGlobal Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Nov 03, 2017: ENGlobal Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 09, 2017: ENGlobal Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
May 11, 2017: ENGlobal Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Mar 09, 2017: ENGlobal Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ENGlobal Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ENGlobal Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ENGlobal Corp - Key Information
- ENGlobal Corp - Overview
- ENGlobal Corp - Key Employees
- ENGlobal Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- ENGlobal Corp - Key Operational Heads
- ENGlobal Corp - Major Products and Services
- ENGlobal Corp - History
- ENGlobal Corp - Company Statement
- ENGlobal Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ENGlobal Corp - Business Description
- ENGlobal Corp - Corporate Strategy
- ENGlobal Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ENGlobal Corp - Strengths
- ENGlobal Corp - Weaknesses
- ENGlobal Corp - Opportunities
- ENGlobal Corp - Threats
- ENGlobal Corp - Key Competitors
- ENGlobal Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ENGlobal Corp, Key Information
- ENGlobal Corp, Key Ratios
- ENGlobal Corp, Share Data
- ENGlobal Corp, Major Products and Services
- ENGlobal Corp, History
- ENGlobal Corp, Key Employees
- ENGlobal Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- ENGlobal Corp, Key Operational Heads
- ENGlobal Corp, Other Locations
- ENGlobal Corp, Subsidiaries
- ENGlobal Corp, Key Competitors
- ENGlobal Corp, SWOT Analysis
- ENGlobal Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- ENGlobal Corp, Annual Ratios
- ENGlobal Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ENGlobal Corp, Performance Chart
- ENGlobal Corp, Ratio Charts