EnQuest PLC (EnQuest) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company’s assets include producing oil fields, portfolio of discoveries, and new developments. Its oil and gas exploration assets are located in the UK North Sea and also have presence in oil basins outside the UK North Sea primarily in Malaysia. EnQuest major projects include kraken, alma/galia, thistle late life extension and heather redevelopment. The company operates through its offices located in Malaysia, the UAE and the UK. EnQuest is headquartered in London, the UK.
EnQuest PLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 19, 2018: Enquest Announces Operations Update 2017 Production In Line With Guidance; Material Production Growth Expected In 2018
Jan 31, 2018: EnQuest Agrees With BP On Thistle Decommissioning
Jan 08, 2018: Enquest hires Laurie Fitch as non-executive director
Jan 04, 2018: S.D. Standard Drilling Announces Fleet Update - Newly Awarded Contract For Large PSV Standard Supplier
Dec 11, 2017: EnQuest makes management changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EnQuest PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EnQuest PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
*Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- EnQuest PLC - Key Information
- EnQuest PLC - Overview
- EnQuest PLC - Key Employees
- EnQuest PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- EnQuest PLC - Key Operational Heads
- EnQuest PLC - Major Products and Services
- EnQuest PLC - History
- EnQuest PLC - Company Statement
- EnQuest PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- EnQuest PLC - Business Description
- EnQuest PLC - Corporate Strategy
- EnQuest PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EnQuest PLC - Strengths
- EnQuest PLC - Weaknesses
- EnQuest PLC - Opportunities
- EnQuest PLC - Threats
- EnQuest PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- EnQuest PLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
- EnQuest PLC, Key Information
- EnQuest PLC, Key Ratios
- EnQuest PLC, Share Data
- EnQuest PLC, Major Products and Services
- EnQuest PLC, History
- EnQuest PLC, Key Employees
- EnQuest PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- EnQuest PLC, Key Operational Heads
- EnQuest PLC, Other Locations
- EnQuest PLC, Subsidiaries
- EnQuest PLC, Key Competitors
- EnQuest PLC, SWOT Analysis
- EnQuest PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- EnQuest PLC, Annual Ratios
- EnQuest PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- EnQuest PLC, Performance Chart
- EnQuest PLC, Ratio Charts