Etrion Corp (Etrion), formerly PetroFalcon Corp, is an independent power producer that develops, builds, owns and operates utility-scale solar power generation plants. The utility develops greenfield solar power projects in Japan and Chile. It builds large pipeline of renewable energy development projects through partnerships. Etrion's projects include Salvador, Las Luces, Cassiopeia, Helios ITA-3, Centauro, SVE, and Mito, Shizukuishi, Greenfield Project and Brownfield project, among others. The utility operates through its offices located in Tokyo, Santiago, Geneva and Miami. Etrion is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Etrion Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2017: Etrion releases second quarter 2017 results
Jul 20, 2017: Etrion completes 9.5MW Aomori solar project in Japan
May 10, 2017: Etrion Releases First Quarter 2017 Results
Mar 13, 2017: Etrion Releases 2016 Results
Feb 13, 2017: Etrion Hires Managing Director for Japan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Etrion Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Etrion Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Etrion Corp - Key Information
- Etrion Corp - Overview
- Etrion Corp - Key Employees
- Etrion Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Etrion Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Etrion Corp - Major Products and Services
- Etrion Corp - History
- Etrion Corp - Company Statement
- Etrion Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Etrion Corp - Business Description
- Etrion Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Etrion Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Etrion Corp - Strengths
- Etrion Corp - Weaknesses
- Etrion Corp - Opportunities
- Etrion Corp - Threats
- Etrion Corp - Key Competitors
- Etrion Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Etrion Corp, Key Information
- Etrion Corp, Key Ratios
- Etrion Corp, Share Data
- Etrion Corp, Major Products and Services
- Etrion Corp, History
- Etrion Corp, Key Employees
- Etrion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Etrion Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Etrion Corp, Other Locations
- Etrion Corp, Subsidiaries
- Etrion Corp, Key Competitors
- Etrion Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Etrion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Etrion Corp, Annual Ratios
- Etrion Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Etrion Corp, Performance Chart
- Etrion Corp, Ratio Charts