Exmar NV/SA (Exmar) is an energy supply chain provider that offers LNG solutions. The company offers services such as floating liquefaction, floating regasification, LNG shipping, ship-to-ship transfers, floating production systems and FPSO designs, offshore accommodation barges, designs and upgrades of MODUs, MOPUs and drill ships, and others. It also offers supporting services such as design and engineering, ship management, insurance brokerage, and travel agency services. The company also offers asset ownership and leasing programs for offshore operations. It serves marine oil and gas industries. Exmar is headquartered in Antwerpen, Belgium.
Exmar NV/SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2018: Exmar Newbuilds To Burn LPG Fuel
Dec 22, 2017: EXMAR: Delivery Of World’s First Barge-Based FSRU
Dec 22, 2017: Wison completes delivery of barge-based FSRU to Exmar
Dec 20, 2017: Exmar: Newbuilding Contract VLGC / Nieuwbouw Contract VLGC
Nov 23, 2017: Sharjah Pushes Back FSRU Start Date
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Exmar NV/SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Exmar NV/SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Exmar NV/SA - Key Information
- Exmar NV/SA - Overview
- Exmar NV/SA - Key Employees
- Exmar NV/SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Exmar NV/SA - Key Operational Heads
- Exmar NV/SA - Major Products and Services
- Exmar NV/SA - History
- Exmar NV/SA - Company Statement
- Exmar NV/SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Exmar NV/SA - Business Description
- Exmar NV/SA - Corporate Strategy
- Exmar NV/SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Exmar NV/SA - Strengths
- Exmar NV/SA - Weaknesses
- Exmar NV/SA - Opportunities
- Exmar NV/SA - Threats
- Exmar NV/SA - Key Competitors
- Exmar NV/SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Exmar NV/SA, Key Information
- Exmar NV/SA, Key Ratios
- Exmar NV/SA, Share Data
- Exmar NV/SA, Major Products and Services
- Exmar NV/SA, History
- Exmar NV/SA, Key Employees
- Exmar NV/SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Exmar NV/SA, Key Operational Heads
- Exmar NV/SA, Other Locations
- Exmar NV/SA, Subsidiaries
- Exmar NV/SA, Key Competitors
- Exmar NV/SA, SWOT Analysis
- Exmar NV/SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Exmar NV/SA, Annual Ratios
- Exmar NV/SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Exmar NV/SA, Performance Chart
- Exmar NV/SA, Ratio Charts