GETECH Group plc (Getech) is an oil and gas service company that offers geological and geophysical services. The company provides its geological and geophysical services to the oil and gas, and mining industries. Its services include regional reports, globe, commissions and global gravity and magnetic data solutions. Getech’s in-house specialties include airborne geophysics, potential field geophysics interpretation, landscape and palaeodrainage analysis, and plate tectonic modeling. The company also provides block evaluations, palaeoclimatology, palaeogeographic mapping, petroleum geology, petroleum geochemistry, sedimentology and GIS, source to sink characterization, structural solutions and global plate model. It has its operations in the US and the US. Getech is headquartered in Leeds, the UK.
GETECH Group plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: Getech Group Announces Directorate Change
Feb 05, 2018: Getech Group Provides Trading Update: 17 Months To 31 December 2017
Jan 26, 2018: PDSL Launches Fourth Offshore Petroleum Licensing Round In London
Jan 25, 2018: Getech Group: Launch Of 4th Offshore Petroleum Licensing Round
Jan 03, 2018: PDSL To Launch Fourth Licensing Round On January 15, 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GETECH Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GETECH Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GETECH Group plc - Key Information
- GETECH Group plc - Overview
- GETECH Group plc - Key Employees
- GETECH Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
- GETECH Group plc - Key Operational Heads
- GETECH Group plc - Major Products and Services
- GETECH Group plc - History
- GETECH Group plc - Company Statement
- GETECH Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GETECH Group plc - Business Description
- GETECH Group plc - Corporate Strategy
- GETECH Group plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GETECH Group plc - Strengths
- GETECH Group plc - Weaknesses
- GETECH Group plc - Opportunities
- GETECH Group plc - Threats
- GETECH Group plc - Key Competitors
- GETECH Group plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- GETECH Group plc, Key Information
- GETECH Group plc, Key Ratios
- GETECH Group plc, Share Data
- GETECH Group plc, Major Products and Services
- GETECH Group plc, History
- GETECH Group plc, Key Employees
- GETECH Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
- GETECH Group plc, Key Operational Heads
- GETECH Group plc, Other Locations
- GETECH Group plc, Subsidiaries
- GETECH Group plc, Key Competitors
- GETECH Group plc, SWOT Analysis
- GETECH Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
- GETECH Group plc, Annual Ratios
- GETECH Group plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GETECH Group plc, Performance Chart
- GETECH Group plc, Ratio Charts