GrainCorp Limited (GrainCorp) is a grain supply company that offers storage services. The company provides handling, storage, marketing and logistics services to the grain growing industry. Its activities include seed breeding, research and development and commercialization; storage and handling; grain marketing; supply of farm inputs and merchandise; and road and train business. GrainCorp offers technical services such as quality assessment, tissue testing, head testing, germination testing, and grain fumigation. It serves multi-national brewers and distilleries, regional brewers and distilleries, local brewers and distilleries, and home brew shops and distilleries. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Australia and Germany. GrainCorp is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
GrainCorp Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 11, 2017: GrainCorp H1 profit increases
May 23, 2016: GrainCorp Supports Competitive Fuel Supply For SE Queensland Motorists
May 11, 2016: GrainCorp HY16 result
Apr 08, 2016: GrainCorp Variation to Managing Director & CEO Executive Service Agreement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GrainCorp Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GrainCorp Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GrainCorp Ltd - Key Information
- GrainCorp Ltd - Overview
- GrainCorp Ltd - Key Employees
- GrainCorp Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- GrainCorp Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- GrainCorp Ltd - Major Products and Services
- GrainCorp Ltd - History
- GrainCorp Ltd - Company Statement
- GrainCorp Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GrainCorp Ltd - Business Description
- GrainCorp Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- GrainCorp Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GrainCorp Ltd - Strengths
- GrainCorp Ltd - Weaknesses
- GrainCorp Ltd - Opportunities
- GrainCorp Ltd - Threats
- GrainCorp Ltd - Key Competitors
- GrainCorp Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- GrainCorp Ltd, Key Information
- GrainCorp Ltd, Key Ratios
- GrainCorp Ltd, Share Data
- GrainCorp Ltd, Major Products and Services
- GrainCorp Ltd, History
- GrainCorp Ltd, Key Employees
- GrainCorp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- GrainCorp Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- GrainCorp Ltd, Other Locations
- GrainCorp Ltd, Subsidiaries
- GrainCorp Ltd, Key Competitors
- GrainCorp Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- GrainCorp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- GrainCorp Ltd, Annual Ratios
- GrainCorp Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GrainCorp Ltd, Performance Chart
- GrainCorp Ltd, Ratio Charts