Energy XXI Ltd. (Energy XXI) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas assets. The company also has assets in South Louisiana and on the Gulf of Mexico Shelf. It operates oilfields on the Gulf of Mexico Shelf that include Main Pass Complex, West Delta, Ship Shoal, East Bay, Grand Isle, South Timbalier, South Pass and Vermilion. The company comprises of Main Pass 61 field, Main Pass 73 field, and Main Pass 296 and 311 fields. Energy XXI is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Energy XXI Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2017: Gulf of Mexico-focused energy co. names interim CEO, COO, CFO after emerging from bankruptcy
Dec 13, 2016: Energy XXI Plan Of Reorganization Confirmed By Court
Nov 14, 2016: Energy XXI Enters Into Comprehensive Plan Support Agreement With Key Creditor Groups
Apr 14, 2016: Energy XXI Enters Restructuring Support Agreement With Second Lien Noteholders To Strengthen Balance Sheet And Reduce Debt
Feb 29, 2016: Energy XXI Announces Receipt Of NASDAQ Notice Of Deficiency
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy XXI Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energy XXI Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Energy XXI Ltd - Key Information
- Energy XXI Ltd - Overview
- Energy XXI Ltd - Key Employees
- Energy XXI Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Energy XXI Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Energy XXI Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Energy XXI Ltd - History
- Energy XXI Ltd - Company Statement
- Energy XXI Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Energy XXI Ltd - Business Description
- Energy XXI Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Energy XXI Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Energy XXI Ltd - Strengths
- Energy XXI Ltd - Weaknesses
- Energy XXI Ltd - Opportunities
- Energy XXI Ltd - Threats
- Energy XXI Ltd - Key Competitors
- Energy XXI Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Energy XXI Ltd, Key Information
- Energy XXI Ltd, Key Ratios
- Energy XXI Ltd, Share Data
- Energy XXI Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Energy XXI Ltd, History
- Energy XXI Ltd, Key Employees
- Energy XXI Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Energy XXI Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Energy XXI Ltd, Other Locations
- Energy XXI Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Energy XXI Ltd, Key Competitors
- Energy XXI Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Energy XXI Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Energy XXI Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Energy XXI Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Energy XXI Ltd, Performance Chart
- Energy XXI Ltd, Ratio Charts