FDC Ltd (FDC) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets of oral rehydration salts, ophthalmics and functional foods. The company also provides active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs). It provides products for the therapeutic segments of anti-infectives, gastrointestinals, ophthalmologicals, vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements, cardiac, anti-diabetes, respiratory, gynaecology, dermatology, analgesics, and others. It offers ophthalmic formulations using blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology. FDC has manufacturing facilities for APIs and finished dosage forms at Roha, Waluj and Sinnar in Maharashtra; Verna in Goa and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh, India. The company operates through offices in India, the UK and South Africa. FDC is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
FDC Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 25, 2018: FDC: approved status from UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FDC Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FDC Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- FDC Ltd - Key Information
- FDC Ltd - Overview
- FDC Ltd - Key Employees
- FDC Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- FDC Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- FDC Ltd - Major Products and Services
- FDC Ltd - History
- FDC Ltd - Company Statement
- FDC Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- FDC Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- FDC Ltd - Business Description
- FDC Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- FDC Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- FDC Ltd - Strengths
- FDC Ltd - Weaknesses
- FDC Ltd - Opportunities
- FDC Ltd - Threats
- FDC Ltd - Key Competitors
- FDC Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- FDC Ltd, Key Information
- FDC Ltd, Key Ratios
- FDC Ltd, Share Data
- FDC Ltd, Major Products and Services
- FDC Ltd, History
- FDC Ltd, Key Employees
- FDC Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- FDC Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- FDC Ltd, Other Locations
- FDC Ltd, Subsidiaries
- FDC Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- FDC Ltd, Key Competitors
- FDC Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- FDC Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- FDC Ltd, Annual Ratios
- FDC Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- FDC Ltd, Performance Chart
- FDC Ltd, Ratio Charts