FDK Corp (FDK), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd is a battery manufacturer that sells and exports batteries and related products. The company's products include batteries, battery devices, rechargeable batteries, coil devices, carbon-zinc batteries, electronic components and devices. It also provides optical devices, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, toner, ceramic products, Ni-MH batteries, Li-ion capacitor, electric lights and production systems for batteries, switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, high frequency devices, power storage system, multilayer power inductors and signal processing modules for LCDs. FDK conducts research and development to advance its products. The company has its operations in Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and the US. FDK is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
FDK Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: FDK Introduces Ultra-Wide Input 1/16th Brick Isolated Power Module
Mar 13, 2017: FDK Introduces 1/8th Brick 450W Isolated Power Module
Feb 27, 2017: FDK, Fujitsu develop high energy density cathode material for lithium-ion batteries
Feb 15, 2017: Large capacity MEGA TWICELL Ni-MH battery developed by FDK
Jan 26, 2017: Consolidated Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended December 31, 2016: FDK Corporation
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FDK Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FDK Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- FDK Corp - Key Information
- FDK Corp - Overview
- FDK Corp - Key Employees
- FDK Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- FDK Corp - Key Operational Heads
- FDK Corp - Major Products and Services
- FDK Corp - History
- FDK Corp - Company Statement
- FDK Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- FDK Corp - Business Description
- FDK Corp - Corporate Strategy
- FDK Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- FDK Corp - Strengths
- FDK Corp - Weaknesses
- FDK Corp - Opportunities
- FDK Corp - Threats
- FDK Corp - Key Competitors
- FDK Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- FDK Corp, Key Information
- FDK Corp, Key Ratios
- FDK Corp, Share Data
- FDK Corp, Major Products and Services
- FDK Corp, History
- FDK Corp, Key Employees
- FDK Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- FDK Corp, Key Operational Heads
- FDK Corp, Other Locations
- FDK Corp, Subsidiaries
- FDK Corp, Key Competitors
- FDK Corp, SWOT Analysis
- FDK Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- FDK Corp, Annual Ratios
- FDK Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- FDK Corp, Performance Chart
- FDK Corp, Ratio Charts