Spectranetics Corp (Spectranetics) is a medical device company that manufactures and distributes disposable medical devices. The company provides vascular intervention, lead management and coronary intervention products. It offers peripheral and cardiac laser catheters for ablation of stenosed and occluded arteries. Spectranetics also offers coronary laser atherectomy catheters, scoring balloon catheter, excimer laser system, extraction catheter and support catheters. The company offers training and support services. It caters to physicians, patients and hospitals. The company operates in the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Australia and the UK. Spectranetics is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the US.
Spectranetics Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 13, 2017: New Unpublished Vascular Clinical Trial Results on drug-coated balloons Presented at VIVA 17
Aug 03, 2017: Spectranetics Reports Second Quarter 2017 Revenue of $74.7 million
Jun 14, 2017: Spectranetics Announces Election of New Chairperson of the Board of Directors
Apr 27, 2017: Spectranetics Reports First Quarter 2017 Revenue of $69.7 million
Feb 23, 2017: Spectranetics Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Revenue of $71.9 million
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Spectranetics Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Spectranetics Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Spectranetics Corp - Key Information
- Spectranetics Corp - Overview
- Spectranetics Corp - Key Employees
- Spectranetics Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Spectranetics Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Spectranetics Corp - Major Products and Services
- Spectranetics Corp - History
- Spectranetics Corp - Company Statement
- Spectranetics Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Spectranetics Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Spectranetics Corp - Business Description
- Spectranetics Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Spectranetics Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Spectranetics Corp - Strengths
- Spectranetics Corp - Weaknesses
- Spectranetics Corp - Opportunities
- Spectranetics Corp - Threats
- Spectranetics Corp - Key Competitors
- Spectranetics Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Information
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Ratios
- Spectranetics Corp, Share Data
- Spectranetics Corp, Major Products and Services
- Spectranetics Corp, History
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Employees
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Spectranetics Corp, Other Locations
- Spectranetics Corp, Subsidiaries
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Spectranetics Corp, Key Competitors
- Spectranetics Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Spectranetics Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Spectranetics Corp, Annual Ratios
- Spectranetics Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Spectranetics Corp, Performance Chart
- Spectranetics Corp, Ratio Charts