GNI Group Ltd (GNI) is a biopharma company that researches, develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs. The company’s business operations consist of drug discovery activities such as drug discovery research, drug discovery infrastructure, and fundamental drug discovery. Its products include Etuary, F351, F573, and Tamibarotene drugs. Its Etuary provides anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, and anti-fibrotic effects. GNI conducts research in the areas of chronic kidney disease, liver disease and interstitial lung disease; and treatment studies include connective tissue disease associated interstitial lung disease, radiation pneumonitis and diabetic nephropathy. The company’s drugs are used in the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis, liver fibrosis, and kidney fibrosis. GNI is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
GNI Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Henan Province include IPF into its Important, Special, and Major Disease Outpatient Insurance
Aug 29, 2017: GNI Group announces that Beijing Continent's formal ribbon-cutting ceremony for new factory
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GNI Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GNI Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GNI Group Ltd - Key Information
- GNI Group Ltd - Overview
- GNI Group Ltd - Key Employees
- GNI Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- GNI Group Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- GNI Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- GNI Group Ltd - History
- GNI Group Ltd - Company Statement
- GNI Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- GNI Group Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GNI Group Ltd - Business Description
- GNI Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- GNI Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GNI Group Ltd - Strengths
- GNI Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- GNI Group Ltd - Opportunities
- GNI Group Ltd - Threats
- GNI Group Ltd - Key Competitors
- GNI Group Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Information
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Ratios
- GNI Group Ltd, Share Data
- GNI Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- GNI Group Ltd, History
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Employees
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- GNI Group Ltd, Other Locations
- GNI Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- GNI Group Ltd, Key Competitors
- GNI Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- GNI Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- GNI Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
- GNI Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GNI Group Ltd, Performance Chart
- GNI Group Ltd, Ratio Charts