ReNu Energy Ltd (ReNu Energy) formerly, Geodynamics Ltd is an oil and gas exploration and production company that offers clean energy products and services. The company's products include biogas, anaerobic digestion systems, battery storage, solar PV, and hybrid energy solutions. It owns, operates, and develops anaerobic digesters and biogas fuelled power stations to supply electricity and co-generated heat. ReNu Energy works with agribusinesses to produce biogas from waste streams and generates renewable energy. The company offers its products to agribusiness, industrial, commercial, and food processing sectors. It has operations throughout Australia. ReNu Energy is headquartered in Milton, Queensland, Australia.
ReNu Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 02, 2017: ReNu Energy signs agreement with SCA Property Group for 2.9MW of solar PV and four embedded networks
Mar 14, 2017: ReNu Energy successfully repositions Board
Feb 09, 2017: ReNu Energy: Progress update
Dec 02, 2016: Geodynamics Announces Change Of Company Name
Nov 25, 2016: Geodynamics Announces Retirement Of Chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ReNu Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ReNu Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Key Information
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Overview
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- ReNu Energy Ltd - History
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Business Description
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- ReNu Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Strengths
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Threats
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- ReNu Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Key Information
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Share Data
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- ReNu Energy Ltd, History
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- ReNu Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- ReNu Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts