Globeimmune Inc (Globeimmune) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops therapeutic products for treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The company offers products for infectious disease and oncology. Its oncology products include GI-4000, GI-6207 and GI-6301. Globeimmune’s infectious disease products comprise GS-4774, GI-19000, GI-2010 and GI-18000. The company’s GI-6207 targets carcinoembryonic antigen, which is a protein that is over-expressed in a large number of epithelial cancers. Its tarmogen platform products activate the immune system by stimulating cellular immunity that stimulates antibody production. The company operates through its laboratory and manufacturing facility in Louisville, the US. GlobeImmune is headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the US.
Globeimmune Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2017: GlobeImmune Provides Update on Recent Clinical Trial Developments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Globeimmune Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Globeimmune Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Globeimmune Inc - Key Information
- Globeimmune Inc - Overview
- Globeimmune Inc - Key Employees
- Globeimmune Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Globeimmune Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Globeimmune Inc - Major Products and Services
- Globeimmune Inc - History
- Globeimmune Inc - Company Statement
- Globeimmune Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Globeimmune Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Globeimmune Inc - Business Description
- Globeimmune Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Globeimmune Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Globeimmune Inc - Strengths
- Globeimmune Inc - Weaknesses
- Globeimmune Inc - Opportunities
- Globeimmune Inc - Threats
- Globeimmune Inc - Key Competitors
- Globeimmune Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Information
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Ratios
- Globeimmune Inc, Share Data
- Globeimmune Inc, Major Products and Services
- Globeimmune Inc, History
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Employees
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Globeimmune Inc, Other Locations
- Globeimmune Inc, Subsidiaries
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Globeimmune Inc, Key Competitors
- Globeimmune Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Globeimmune Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Globeimmune Inc, Annual Ratios
- Globeimmune Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Globeimmune Inc, Performance Chart
- Globeimmune Inc, Ratio Charts