PXP Energy Corp (PXP Energy), formerly Philex Petroleum Corp, a subsidiary of Philex Mining Corp, is an upstream oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces oil and gas assets. The company holds interests in various petroleum contracts in Peru and the Philippines through its subsidiaries. It holds interests in service contract 75 Northwest Palawan, SC 6A Octon and SC 6 Cadlao located in the Northwest Palawan Basin, Peru Block Z-38 located in offshore Tumbes Basin, Peru Block XXVIII located in onshore Sechura Basin, and SC 74 Northwest Palawan. The company has operations throughout Peru and the Philippines. PXP Energy is headquartered in Mandaluyong, the Philippines.
PXP Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2017: Philippine PXP Energy Eager To Resume South China Sea Drilling
Jul 12, 2017: Drilling For Oil And Natural Gas On Reed Bank In South China Sea May Resume Before End Of 2017
Jul 12, 2017: Philippine Official Says Drilling For Oil In Disputed Sea May Resume This Year
Apr 25, 2017: PXP ENERGY And CNOOC In Talks To Explore Natural Gas
Mar 01, 2017: MVP Eyes New Talks With CNOOC Over Reed Bank Joint Exploration
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PXP Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PXP Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PXP Energy Corp - Key Information
- PXP Energy Corp - Overview
- PXP Energy Corp - Key Employees
- PXP Energy Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- PXP Energy Corp - Key Operational Heads
- PXP Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
- PXP Energy Corp - History
- PXP Energy Corp - Company Statement
- PXP Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PXP Energy Corp - Business Description
- PXP Energy Corp - Corporate Strategy
- PXP Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PXP Energy Corp - Strengths
- PXP Energy Corp - Weaknesses
- PXP Energy Corp - Opportunities
- PXP Energy Corp - Threats
- PXP Energy Corp - Key Competitors
- PXP Energy Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PXP Energy Corp, Key Information
- PXP Energy Corp, Key Ratios
- PXP Energy Corp, Share Data
- PXP Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
- PXP Energy Corp, History
- PXP Energy Corp, Key Employees
- PXP Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- PXP Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
- PXP Energy Corp, Other Locations
- PXP Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
- PXP Energy Corp, Key Competitors
- PXP Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
- PXP Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- PXP Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
- PXP Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PXP Energy Corp, Performance Chart
- PXP Energy Corp, Ratio Charts