Innate Pharma SA (Innate Pharma) is a healthcare products provider that develops immunopharmacology and antibody technology products. The company carries out the discovery and development of therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. It develops new monoclonal antibodies that targets receptors and pathways in controlling the activation of innate immunity cells. The company's pipeline products comprise lirilumab, monalizumab, IPH4102, IPH4301, IPH52, IPH53 and IPH33. It has collaborations and partnerships with academic laboratories, clinical centers and industrial leaders. It Innate Pharma is headquartered in Marseille, France.
Innate Pharma SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 31, 2018: Innate Pharma Appoints Prof. Jean-Yves Blay to Supervisory Board
Jan 31, 2018: Prof. Jean-Yves Blay Appointed to the Innate Pharma Supervisory Board
Jan 08, 2018: World renowned immunologist, professor Eric Vivier, joins Innate Pharma as Chief Scientific Officer
Nov 15, 2017: INNATE PHARMA: Third quarter 2017 report
Sep 18, 2017: First Half Of 2017: Delivering Key Clinical Data And Strengthening The Pipeline
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Innate Pharma SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Innate Pharma SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Innate Pharma SA - Key Information
- Innate Pharma SA - Overview
- Innate Pharma SA - Key Employees
- Innate Pharma SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Innate Pharma SA - Key Operational Heads
- Innate Pharma SA - Major Products and Services
- Innate Pharma SA - History
- Innate Pharma SA - Company Statement
- Innate Pharma SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Innate Pharma SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Innate Pharma SA - Business Description
- Innate Pharma SA - Corporate Strategy
- Innate Pharma SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Innate Pharma SA - Strengths
- Innate Pharma SA - Weaknesses
- Innate Pharma SA - Opportunities
- Innate Pharma SA - Threats
- Innate Pharma SA - Key Competitors
- Innate Pharma SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Information
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Ratios
- Innate Pharma SA, Share Data
- Innate Pharma SA, Major Products and Services
- Innate Pharma SA, History
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Employees
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Operational Heads
- Innate Pharma SA, Other Locations
- Innate Pharma SA, Subsidiaries
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Innate Pharma SA, Key Competitors
- Innate Pharma SA, SWOT Analysis
- Innate Pharma SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Innate Pharma SA, Annual Ratios
- Innate Pharma SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Innate Pharma SA, Performance Chart
- Innate Pharma SA, Ratio Charts