Verseon Corp (Verseon) is a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products. The company develops drug programs in the therapeutic areas of diabetic macular edema, anticoagulation and solid tumors. Its anticoagulation program is developing oral anticoagulants for cardiovascular conditions linked with blood clots and has completed preclinical studies. Verseon has developed plasma kallikrein inhibitors that treats diabetic macular edema(DME) and related eye disorders. Anti-angiogenesis drugs are developed for treating tumors. These drugs starve tumors and suppress their growth. The company’s laboratory is located in San Jose, California, the US. Verseon is headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
Verseon Corp Key Recent Developments
Dec 07, 2017: K2 Clean Energy Capital Develops $8.65 Million C-PACE Financing for Advanced Energy-Efficient Facility at Verseon Corporation in Silicon Valley
Nov 08, 2017: Verseon presents anticancer agents for multidrug resistant tumors at BIO-Europe 2017
Oct 31, 2017: Verseon to Present Preclinical Data on Novel Anticancer Candidates for Use against Multidrug Resistant Cancers
Oct 23, 2017: Leading pharmaceutical executive Dr. Robert Karr joins Verseons Board of Directors
Oct 02, 2017: Verseon presents new efficacy results in diabetic macular edema program at Targeting Ocular Disorders conference
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Verseon Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Verseon Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Verseon Corp - Key Information
- Verseon Corp - Overview
- Verseon Corp - Key Employees
- Verseon Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Verseon Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Verseon Corp - Major Products and Services
- Verseon Corp - History
- Verseon Corp - Company Statement
- Verseon Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Verseon Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Verseon Corp - Business Description
- Verseon Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Verseon Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Verseon Corp - Strengths
- Verseon Corp - Weaknesses
- Verseon Corp - Opportunities
- Verseon Corp - Threats
- Verseon Corp - Key Competitors
- Verseon Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Verseon Corp, Key Information
- Verseon Corp, Key Ratios
- Verseon Corp, Share Data
- Verseon Corp, Major Products and Services
- Verseon Corp, History
- Verseon Corp, Key Employees
- Verseon Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Verseon Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Verseon Corp, Other Locations
- Verseon Corp, Subsidiaries
- Verseon Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Verseon Corp, Key Competitors
- Verseon Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Verseon Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Verseon Corp, Annual Ratios
- Verseon Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Verseon Corp, Performance Chart
- Verseon Corp, Ratio Charts