Genomic Vision (Genomic) is a molecular diagnostics company that develops and commercializes diagnostic tests for genetic diseases and cancers. The company’s portfolio comprises tests for breast cancer and colon cancer; diagnostic solution for facio-scapulo-humeral muscular dystrophy; and tools for identifying and characterizing rearrangements which affect the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes. Its diagnostic tests are based on DNA molecular combing technology. Genomic’s technology finds application in monitoring both spatial and temporal characteristics of DNA replication in a single experiment and identification of structural variations at any position within the genome. It conducts research studies on large genomic rearrangements and their involvement in cancer and genetic disorders to develop new assays for in vitro diagnostics and biomarker discovery. Genomic is headquartered in Paris, France.
Genomic Vision Key Recent Developments
Jan 17, 2018: Genomic Vision: 2017 Annual Revenue from Sales: +36% to €2.1 Million
Oct 24, 2017: Genomic Vision: Revenue from Sales for the First 9 Months of 2017 up 103% to €1.3 Million
Oct 18, 2017: Genomic Vision: Report of the LSR R&D Day
Oct 02, 2017: Genomic Vision Hosts 2nd R&D Day on October 16th in Paris
Jul 27, 2017: Genomic Vision: Molecular Combing Featured in an Oral Presentation on CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing at the 3rd CSHL Meeting in New York
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Genomic Vision provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Genomic Vision including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Genomic Vision - Key Information
- Genomic Vision - Overview
- Genomic Vision - Key Employees
- Genomic Vision - Key Employee Biographies
- Genomic Vision - Key Operational Heads
- Genomic Vision - Major Products and Services
- Genomic Vision - History
- Genomic Vision - Company Statement
- Genomic Vision - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Genomic Vision - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Genomic Vision - Business Description
- Genomic Vision - Corporate Strategy
- Genomic Vision - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Genomic Vision - Strengths
- Genomic Vision - Weaknesses
- Genomic Vision - Opportunities
- Genomic Vision - Threats
- Genomic Vision - Key Competitors
- Genomic Vision - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Genomic Vision, Key Information
- Genomic Vision, Key Ratios
- Genomic Vision, Share Data
- Genomic Vision, Major Products and Services
- Genomic Vision, History
- Genomic Vision, Key Employees
- Genomic Vision, Key Employee Biographies
- Genomic Vision, Key Operational Heads
- Genomic Vision, Other Locations
- Genomic Vision, Subsidiaries
- Genomic Vision, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Genomic Vision, Key Competitors
- Genomic Vision, SWOT Analysis
- Genomic Vision, Ratios based on current share price
- Genomic Vision, Annual Ratios
- Genomic Vision, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Genomic Vision, Performance Chart
- Genomic Vision, Ratio Charts