Genticel SA (Genticel), formerly BT Pharma, is a biopharmaceutical company that develops therapeutic vaccines for women infected by the human papillomavirus. The company provides pipeline products including ProCervix, a bivalent HPV therapeutic vaccine candidate and multivalent candidate vaccines for patients infected with HPV. It offers technologies such as CyaA vector platform and Vaxiclase for developing products. Genticel also provides clinical trials services. The company’s ProCervix is used for women infected with HPV 16 or HPV 18, before high grade lesions or cervical cancer occur. It operates in Paris and Labege. Genticel is headquartered in Labege, France.
Genticel SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2017: Genticel Business Update-Fourth Quarter 2016
Oct 27, 2016: Genticel: Business Update - Third Quarter 2016
Sep 22, 2016: Genticel Presents First Half 2016 Financial Results And Updates Its Operational Outlook
Jul 28, 2016: Genticel: Business Update - Second Quarter 2016
Jul 06, 2016: Genticel Appoints Eumedix as Strategic Advisor to Support Company’s Access to Innovative Drug Candidates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Genticel SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Genticel SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Genticel SA - Key Information
- Genticel SA - Overview
- Genticel SA - Key Employees
- Genticel SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Genticel SA - Key Operational Heads
- Genticel SA - Major Products and Services
- Genticel SA - History
- Genticel SA - Company Statement
- Genticel SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Genticel SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Genticel SA - Business Description
- Genticel SA - Corporate Strategy
- Genticel SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Genticel SA - Strengths
- Genticel SA - Weaknesses
- Genticel SA - Opportunities
- Genticel SA - Threats
- Genticel SA - Key Competitors
- Genticel SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Genticel SA, Key Information
- Genticel SA, Key Ratios
- Genticel SA, Share Data
- Genticel SA, Major Products and Services
- Genticel SA, History
- Genticel SA, Key Employees
- Genticel SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Genticel SA, Key Operational Heads
- Genticel SA, Other Locations
- Genticel SA, Subsidiaries
- Genticel SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Genticel SA, Key Competitors
- Genticel SA, SWOT Analysis
- Genticel SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Genticel SA, Annual Ratios
- Genticel SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Genticel SA, Performance Chart
- Genticel SA, Ratio Charts