Digimarc Corp (Digimarc) is a technology company that offers develops solutions, license intellectual property and provides development services to businesses and government. The company offers products such as digimarc discover, online image safeguards and digimarc guardian. Digimarc’s Discover is a platform that transforms print media and audio campaigns into interactive opportunities. The company also offers online image safeguards to manage, monitor and monetize your digital photos, images and art work, others. The company offers products for retailers and brands, publishers, audio engineers and advertisers. Digimarc is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, the US.
Digimarc Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 26, 2017: Digimarc reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 26, 2017: Digimarc Q2 net loss up
Apr 26, 2017: Digimarc Q1 net loss up
Apr 25, 2017: Digimarc hires executive vice president of sales and business development
Feb 22, 2017: Digimarc annual net loss increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Digimarc Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Digimarc Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Digimarc Corp - Key Information
- Digimarc Corp - Overview
- Digimarc Corp - Key Employees
- Digimarc Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Digimarc Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Digimarc Corp - Major Products and Services
- Digimarc Corp - History
- Digimarc Corp - Company Statement
- Digimarc Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Digimarc Corp - Business Description
- Digimarc Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Digimarc Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Digimarc Corp - Strengths
- Digimarc Corp - Weaknesses
- Digimarc Corp - Opportunities
- Digimarc Corp - Threats
- Digimarc Corp - Key Competitors
- Digimarc Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Digimarc Corp, Key Information
- Digimarc Corp, Key Ratios
- Digimarc Corp, Share Data
- Digimarc Corp, Major Products and Services
- Digimarc Corp, History
- Digimarc Corp, Key Employees
- Digimarc Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Digimarc Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Digimarc Corp, Other Locations
- Digimarc Corp, Subsidiaries
- Digimarc Corp, Key Competitors
- Digimarc Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Digimarc Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Digimarc Corp, Annual Ratios
- Digimarc Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Digimarc Corp, Performance Chart
- Digimarc Corp, Ratio Charts