Ergomed Plc (Ergomed), formerly Ergomed Clinical Research Ltd is a provider of drug development and clinical research services. The company’s service portfolio includes regulatory and quality management, biostatistics, study management, clinical data management and medical writing. It also offers late phase services such as on-site or remote monitoring, product related pharmacovigilance services, safety management and other supportive services. Ergomed provides co-development services in the treatment areas of oncology and neurology and orphan diseases. The company operates in Croatia, Germany, Russia, the US, Serbia, Poland, the UAE and India, among others. Ergomed is headquartered in Guildford, the UK.
Ergomed Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2018: Ergomed: Trading Update and Notice of Preliminary Results
Jan 25, 2018: Ergomed 2017 Trading Update
Dec 15, 2017: Stephen Stamp appointed as CEO and Jan Petracek as COO
Dec 15, 2017: Ergomed Board appointed Stephen Stamp as CEO and Jan Petracek as COO
Dec 04, 2017: Ergomed's PrimeVigilance hosts prestigious intelligent automation seminar for the International Society of Pharmacovigilance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ergomed Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ergomed Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ergomed Plc - Key Information
- Ergomed Plc - Overview
- Ergomed Plc - Key Employees
- Ergomed Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Ergomed Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Ergomed Plc - Major Products and Services
- Ergomed Plc - History
- Ergomed Plc - Company Statement
- Ergomed Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Ergomed Plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ergomed Plc - Business Description
- Ergomed Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Ergomed Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ergomed Plc - Strengths
- Ergomed Plc - Weaknesses
- Ergomed Plc - Opportunities
- Ergomed Plc - Threats
- Ergomed Plc - Key Competitors
- Ergomed Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Ergomed Plc, Key Information
- Ergomed Plc, Key Ratios
- Ergomed Plc, Share Data
- Ergomed Plc, Major Products and Services
- Ergomed Plc, History
- Ergomed Plc, Key Employees
- Ergomed Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Ergomed Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Ergomed Plc, Other Locations
- Ergomed Plc, Subsidiaries
- Ergomed Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Ergomed Plc, Key Competitors
- Ergomed Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Ergomed Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Ergomed Plc, Annual Ratios
- Ergomed Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ergomed Plc, Performance Chart
- Ergomed Plc, Ratio Charts