Erin Energy Corp (Erin Energy), formerly CAMAC Energy Inc, a subsidiary of CAMAC Energy Holdings Ltd, is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company that develops and produces oil and gas assets in sub-Saharan Africa. The company's portfolio includes seven licenses in four countries and covers an area of approximately 19,000 sq km of land. It performs offshore development and exploration activities as operator in Nigeria and conducts exploration activities as operator offshore Gambia and Ghana, and onshore exploration activities in Kenya. Erin Energy partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. The company operates through its offices located in Houston, Lagos, Nairobi, Banjul and Accra. Erin Energy is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Erin Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2017: Erin Energy Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results
Oct 04, 2017: Erin Energy Provides Operational Update
Sep 26, 2017: Erin Energy Provides Update In Ghana
Aug 14, 2017: Erin Energy Announces Spud Of Oyo-9 Well
Aug 10, 2017: Erin Energy Preparing Tenders For Offshore Ghana 3D Seismic Survey
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Erin Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Erin Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Erin Energy Corp - Key Information
- Erin Energy Corp - Overview
- Erin Energy Corp - Key Employees
- Erin Energy Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Erin Energy Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Erin Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
- Erin Energy Corp - History
- Erin Energy Corp - Company Statement
- Erin Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Erin Energy Corp - Business Description
- Erin Energy Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Erin Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Erin Energy Corp - Strengths
- Erin Energy Corp - Weaknesses
- Erin Energy Corp - Opportunities
- Erin Energy Corp - Threats
- Erin Energy Corp - Key Competitors
- Erin Energy Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Erin Energy Corp, Key Information
- Erin Energy Corp, Key Ratios
- Erin Energy Corp, Share Data
- Erin Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
- Erin Energy Corp, History
- Erin Energy Corp, Key Employees
- Erin Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Erin Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Erin Energy Corp, Other Locations
- Erin Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
- Erin Energy Corp, Key Competitors
- Erin Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Erin Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Erin Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
- Erin Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Erin Energy Corp, Performance Chart
- Erin Energy Corp, Ratio Charts