Petrolia Inc (Petrolia) is an oil and gas company that develops, explores, and produces oil resources. The company’s projects comprise Haldimand project, Bourque project, Tar Point project, Corte-Real project, Anticosti project, Dalhousie project; Edgar, Gaspesia, and Marcel-Tremblay projects, Matapedia project, Gastonguay project, Dalhousie project, and Restigouche project. It conducts technical, environmental, and social studies. Petrolia’s technical studies facilitate oil exploration and oil production services. The company’s Corte-Real project covers five hundred square km in the eastern part of the Gaspe Peninsula and is part of the Appalachian mountain range. It operates in Gaspe area and on Anticosti Island. Petrolia is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
Petrolia Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2017: Quebec Mayors Warn New Rules For Oil And Gas Exploration Could Imperil Drinking Water
Sep 25, 2017: Petrolia Plans To Launch New Oil And Gas Exploration Program In Canada
Aug 10, 2017: Petrolia Reaches Agreement With Government Of Quebec Concerning Anticosti
Jul 28, 2017: Quebec Government Puts End To Oil And Gas Exploration On Anticosti Island
Jul 28, 2017: Petrolia Reacts To Announcement Regarding Anticosti
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrolia Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petrolia Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Petrolia Inc - Key Information
- Petrolia Inc - Overview
- Petrolia Inc - Key Employees
- Petrolia Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Petrolia Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Petrolia Inc - Major Products and Services
- Petrolia Inc - History
- Petrolia Inc - Company Statement
- Petrolia Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Petrolia Inc - Business Description
- Petrolia Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Petrolia Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Petrolia Inc - Strengths
- Petrolia Inc - Weaknesses
- Petrolia Inc - Opportunities
- Petrolia Inc - Threats
- Petrolia Inc - Key Competitors
- Petrolia Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Petrolia Inc, Key Information
- Petrolia Inc, Key Ratios
- Petrolia Inc, Share Data
- Petrolia Inc, Major Products and Services
- Petrolia Inc, History
- Petrolia Inc, Key Employees
- Petrolia Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Petrolia Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Petrolia Inc, Other Locations
- Petrolia Inc, Subsidiaries
- Petrolia Inc, Key Competitors
- Petrolia Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Petrolia Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Petrolia Inc, Annual Ratios
- Petrolia Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Petrolia Inc, Performance Chart
- Petrolia Inc, Ratio Charts