Galapagos NV (Galapagos) is a biotechnology company that discovers and develops pharmaceutical products. The company’s product pipeline encompasses investigational candidates targeted at the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in Phase 3, Crohn's in Phase 2, ulcerative colitis in Phase 2, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in Phase 2, osteoarthritis in Phase 1, inflammation in Phase 1, and two candidates against cystic fibrosis in Phase 1 and 2. It conducts clinical trials for several investigational drugs. The company works in collaboration with pharma companies for its research activities. It has presence in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Croatia. Galapagos is headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium.
Galapagos NV Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2017: Galapagos moving forward in CF programs at NACFC 2017
Oct 26, 2017: Galapagos Q3: clinical success with GLPG1690 and MOR106 highlights strength of deep pipeline
Jul 27, 2017: Galapagos: Solid financials support R&D progress
Jul 27, 2017: Solid financials support R&D progress
Jun 13, 2017: Galapagos' R&D Update 2017: rapidly advancing our product candidates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Galapagos NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Galapagos NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Galapagos NV - Key Information
- Galapagos NV - Overview
- Galapagos NV - Key Employees
- Galapagos NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Galapagos NV - Key Operational Heads
- Galapagos NV - Major Products and Services
- Galapagos NV - History
- Galapagos NV - Company Statement
- Galapagos NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Galapagos NV - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Galapagos NV - Business Description
- Galapagos NV - Corporate Strategy
- Galapagos NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Galapagos NV - Strengths
- Galapagos NV - Weaknesses
- Galapagos NV - Opportunities
- Galapagos NV - Threats
- Galapagos NV - Key Competitors
- Galapagos NV - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Galapagos NV, Key Information
- Galapagos NV, Key Ratios
- Galapagos NV, Share Data
- Galapagos NV, Major Products and Services
- Galapagos NV, History
- Galapagos NV, Key Employees
- Galapagos NV, Key Employee Biographies
- Galapagos NV, Key Operational Heads
- Galapagos NV, Other Locations
- Galapagos NV, Subsidiaries
- Galapagos NV, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Galapagos NV, Key Competitors
- Galapagos NV, SWOT Analysis
- Galapagos NV, Ratios based on current share price
- Galapagos NV, Annual Ratios
- Galapagos NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Galapagos NV, Performance Chart
- Galapagos NV, Ratio Charts