Energen Corp (Energen) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production programs. The company develops, acquires, explores, and produces oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids located in the continental US. Its operations include Permian basin and San Juan basin, among others. Energen’s San Juan Basin has natural gas deposits. The company operates its domestic reserves and resources that are located in the Permian Basin in west Texas and also has operations in the San Juan Basin in northern New Mexico. Energen is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
Energen Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2017: Energen’s Gen 3 Wells Continue To Deliver Outstanding Results
Aug 08, 2017: Energen AnnouncesFFinancial And Operating Results For Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2017
Jun 19, 2017: Energen Raises 2017 Production Guidance On Strength Of Gen 3 Frac Performance
May 04, 2017: New Energen Wells With Generation 3 Fracs Significantly Outperforming
Feb 09, 2017: Energen: First Midland Basin Wells With Gen 3 Completions Show Substantial, Early Production Uplift
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energen Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energen Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Energen Corp - Key Information
- Energen Corp - Overview
- Energen Corp - Key Employees
- Energen Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Energen Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Energen Corp - Major Products and Services
- Energen Corp - History
- Energen Corp - Company Statement
- Energen Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Energen Corp - Business Description
- Energen Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Energen Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Energen Corp - Strengths
- Energen Corp - Weaknesses
- Energen Corp - Opportunities
- Energen Corp - Threats
- Energen Corp - Key Competitors
- Energen Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Energen Corp, Key Information
- Energen Corp, Key Ratios
- Energen Corp, Share Data
- Energen Corp, Major Products and Services
- Energen Corp, History
- Energen Corp, Key Employees
- Energen Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Energen Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Energen Corp, Other Locations
- Energen Corp, Subsidiaries
- Energen Corp, Key Competitors
- Energen Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Energen Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Energen Corp, Annual Ratios
- Energen Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Energen Corp, Performance Chart
- Energen Corp, Ratio Charts