PZ Cormay SA (Cormay) is a medical device company that produces and wholesale diagnostic reagents and laboratory equipment. The company offers products such as reagents, analyzers, coagulation, electrophoresis, urinalysis, rapid tests, assay sheets, and blood control instruments and equipment. It also offers fibrinogen, thrombint time, control plasma, calibration plasma, visual D-Dimer, assay sheets, cormay gel protein, electrophoresis chamber, incubator dryer, and diagnostic set for serum protein electrophoresis. Cormay produces in vitro tests for clinical chemistry, hematology, electrophoresis, coagulation and blood group serology. The company markets its products through its network of distributors. It exports its products to Germany, Austria, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, France, Greece, England, China, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, and others. Cormay is headquartered in Lomianki, Poland.
PZ Cormay SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 10, 2016: PZ Cormay appoints new chairman of supervisory board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PZ Cormay SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PZ Cormay SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PZ Cormay SA - Key Information
- PZ Cormay SA - Overview
- PZ Cormay SA - Key Employees
- PZ Cormay SA - Key Employee Biographies
- PZ Cormay SA - Key Operational Heads
- PZ Cormay SA - Major Products and Services
- PZ Cormay SA - History
- PZ Cormay SA - Company Statement
- PZ Cormay SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- PZ Cormay SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PZ Cormay SA - Business Description
- PZ Cormay SA - Corporate Strategy
- PZ Cormay SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PZ Cormay SA - Strengths
- PZ Cormay SA - Weaknesses
- PZ Cormay SA - Opportunities
- PZ Cormay SA - Threats
- PZ Cormay SA - Key Competitors
- PZ Cormay SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Information
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Ratios
- PZ Cormay SA, Share Data
- PZ Cormay SA, Major Products and Services
- PZ Cormay SA, History
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Employees
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Employee Biographies
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Operational Heads
- PZ Cormay SA, Other Locations
- PZ Cormay SA, Subsidiaries
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- PZ Cormay SA, Key Competitors
- PZ Cormay SA, SWOT Analysis
- PZ Cormay SA, Ratios based on current share price
- PZ Cormay SA, Annual Ratios
- PZ Cormay SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PZ Cormay SA, Performance Chart
- PZ Cormay SA, Ratio Charts